Thursday, October 7, 2010

Identity X Live at Altar Bar in the Strip District


This Saturday, October 9th Identity X will headline a show at Altar Bar. The doors open at 5:00pm and the show starts at 6:00pm. Tickets are still on sale for the show. Visit Altar Bar's website for more details and ticket info. This show will be drummer Chris Sheader's last show with the band. Guitarist DNapps will be missing due to health problems, but will return to the band after he is healed.

I discovered this band when I went to see Rent at the beginning of the year. Lead singer David Toole played the role of Roger in the musical, and his voice is amazing. After I discovered Identity X, I tried to go to shows but always had something else going on. This Saturday I will FINALLY get to see them live!

Check out some of their music here:

This Addiction by Identity X

Overcome by Identity X

The Depth Perception by Identity X

No comments:

Post a Comment