Monday, February 15, 2010

RIP B94


Yesterday, February 14 marked the end of B94's broadcasting. The station seemed to be having fun with the combination of songs played all weekend. In one 20 minute drive I heard Crazy Train, an old Lenny Kravitz song, an old Dave Matthews Band song, a country song, and The Pittsburgh Polka. I enjoyed listening to the random combinations, but as the night wore on, the songs were looped and B94 faded away at 5:30 this morning. I have yet to listen to 100.7 since the merger, but I'll give it a week and then decide if I want to stick with it or not. Give the "new" 100.7 a chance and listen here.

2 comments:

  1. the music being played over the weekend was "arena" music, stuff you would hear at a sporting event, since The Fan was coming on. B94 officially ended as a Top 40 station on Friday night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the correction! I was leaning toward that thought when they started playing all of the Steeler songs.

    ReplyDelete